See Google Classroom for Final Exam description, dates and study suggestions.
Speaking Final begins Montag
Speaking Final begins Dienstag
Deutsch III os
Summer Work 2017
Assignments are also posted on google classroom
Students entering Deutsch II (optional work)
Students may complete an optional summer review.
Sign up at above address and use your school google e-mail. I will be able to see your progress.
2. Conjugemous. You should already have your log in and passwork. Do the activities as many times as you would like. Aim for 90% or higher. I will also see your progress here.
Student entering German III Honors (Required)
Students were given a description of their work before they left along with packets. #1 and #2 should be mailed into the school. (post-marked by due date) #3 is to be completed on-line.
Students will be
1. Reading a book and filling out a sheet for each chapter.
2. Listening to 14 episodes from a diary and completing the work that goes with the episodes. (Click on links below for the listening portions.
3. Completing on-line review through conjuguemos.com.*
*For summer work students will have to use the website Conjuguemos.com. Our school ID is 44246. if you have lost or forgotten your password, sign-up for a new account.Make sure to put yourself in German 3! You may do the activities a maximum of 4 times. I will take the highest score on the due dates
Hört die Tagebuch fur 1. Juli-4 Juli. Macht die schriftliche Aktivitäten für diese Tage.* (Ganze Saetze!)
2. Fast stirbt er
Lest Kapiteln 1-3 . Zusammenfassung Blatt pro Kapitel
Macht Aktivitäten 1-3 . Macht die Aktivitäten nicht mehr als 4 Mal. Ich nehme die beste Note für diese Aktivitäten am 22 Juni.
1. Tagebuch: 5 Juli-9 Juli. *
2. Fast Stirbt er: Kapiteln 4-6: Zusammenfassung Blatt pro Kapitel
3. Conjugemous: 4,5,6
1. Hannas Tagebuch:10-14*
2. Fast stirbt er: Kapiteln 7-10, Zusammenfassung Blätter
Students entering AP Deutsch (Required)
Students were given a desription of their work in May along with packets. The guidance department has extra packets for students.Description also shared via google.
Students will be
1. Reading 2 stories and writing summaries. Turn in via google
2.Creating 3 google slide shows about AP themes.
3.Listening to some podcasts and writing summaries or doing some needed grammar review through conjuguemous.
Podcasts (Click on podcast below)